Tuesday, August 23, 2005

tired. anticipating. ready

I overdid it this weekend. I really just "forgot" to take a rest day on Monday. So I had a long run (well, 8 miles) on Sunday, then did a swim/bike/run on Monday. By Monday worktime, I was sore. And tired. My body was spent! Fortunately, I had a massage Monday evening. Took Tuesday off completely from any workout, and will probably take Wednesday off, too. Then gotta get the bike out, since I haven't ridden it since it's tune up last week, and only once since my 53.5 mile ride a week and a half ago. And I miss running. I miss my hills. Next week I can get back to them.

Which leads me to my next gripe. As I get with every endurance event, I am SO ready for this to be over! First of all, I'm just so excited (resulting in anxiety) about it. Seeing the girls, and doing the race, and having WLG's family coming out to see me. Second of all, my body's ready. It's ready to just do the training I want to do, when I want to, and how I want to.

Thanks to all who have donated and those who are still getting them in! There's still time, about one more week! Thanks for all your support!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home